THE WILD, WILD WEST
February 27 - March 3, 2018
Escape with us to “The Wild, Wild West” Tucson, Arizona. This tour is chocked full of sightseein’, gun slingin’, cowboy singin’ and much, much more! We invite you to leave the cold weather of the Midwest behind and embrace the warmth of Sunny Arizona!
This tour will include Round trip air from Indianapolis, Round trip airport bus transfers, 4 nights lodging in Tucson at the Doubletree Suites, 3 full days of sightseeing including all admissions and attractions listed in the itinerary plus 7 meals. This tour will be personally escorted by Brian & Shelly Rippy.
Sightseeing will include but is not limited to:
6 Seats Remaining
- All Bus Transportation
- Round Trip Air Flights from Indianapolis
- Guided Tour of the Pima Air Museum
- Guided Tucson Sightseeing Tour
- Guided Tour of the Arizona - Sonora Desert Museum
- Dinner at the famous El Charro Cafe'
- Full Day Guided Sightseeing Tour to Tombstone
- Gunfight at the O.K.Corral
- Guided Tour of the ASARCO Copper Mine
- Guided Tour of San Xavier Mission
- Off Road Desert Ecology Jeep Tour through the Sonoran Desert
- Sunset Cowboy Cookout Dinner in the Desert
Price $2,075.00 per person dbl/occ
Please contact us if you would like to receive a detailed itinerary.