APRIL 19-29, 2018
This 11 day bus tour includes a little something for everyone. We will be touring Elvis's Graceland, visiting WACO, TX home of HGTV's Fixer Upper, Dallas, Ft Worth, The Chisholm Trail, Oklahoma City, Pawhuska OK, home of The Food Network's Ree Drummand, The Pioneer Woman and adding a little bit of Historic Route 66 along the way.
This tour will include round trip motorcoach transportation, 10 nights accomodation, 18 meals, all tours and attractions listed in the itinerary.
Tour highlights included but not limited to:
- Tour the Johnny Cash Boyhood Home
- Tour Elvis's Graceland
- Tour Histopric Sun Studio
- Guided Driving Tour of Memphis, TN
- Guided Driving Tour of Waco, TX
- Visit the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame/Museum
- Tour the Dr Pepper Museum
- Visit MAGNOLIA at the SILOS in Waco (Fixer Upper)
- Visit Harp Design Co. in Waco
- Tour AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX (Dallas Cowboys)
- Tour The 6th Floor (JFK Assination)
- Guided Driving Tour of Dallas & Ft Worth, TX
- Tour the Chisholm Trail Heritage Center (Duncan, OK)
- Tour the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial/Museum
- Tour Frank Phillip's Woolaroc Heritage Museum
- Tour the Majestic Coleman Theatre in Miami, OK
- See & Visit many Historic Route 66 Sights
- Visit Commerce OK, home of Mickey Mantle
- Visit Mickey Mantle's Boyhood Home
- Visit the Historic Dairy King in Commerce, OK
- See the Fort Baxter Historic Site (Baxter Springs, KS)
- See "Tow Mater" in Galena, KS (Pixar Movie Cars)
- And Much, Much, Much More.........
Price $2,995.00 per person dbl/occ
This tour is over 1/2 full
Please contact us for further details and pricing.