Headwaters of the Mississippi
June 19 - 24, 2018
Come join us as we explore the Northern reaches of Minnesota and Wisconsin. This 6 day bus tour will certainly have something for everyone! Have you ever wondered where the Mississippi River starts? Well, we will not only see it, but you will have the oppertunity to actually WALK across it.
During our 6 days on the road, we will also visit Charles Lindbergh's Home, Tour Bemidji Woolen Mills, Visit with Native Americans, Tour a Historic Great Lakes Freighter, Tour an Andrew Lloyd Wrght Home and much, much more. Overnight stays will be in St Paul MN, Bemidji MN, Duluth, MN & Madison WI. Two of our hotels are on the shores of the waterfront!!!!!
This tour includes Round Trip Motorcoach Transportation, 5 - nights hotel Accomodation, 5 - Breakfasts, 2 - Lunchs, 2 - Dinners, all tours and admission as stated in the itinerary. This tour will be escorted by Brian & Shelly Rippy.
Sightseeing includes but is not limited to:
- Tour the Charles Lindbergh Home
- Visit Lake Itasca, MN
- Lunch at the Douglas Lake Lodge
- Tour the Jacob Brower Visitor Center
- Guided tour of "The Headwaters of the Mississippi River"
- Visit the Mary Gibbs Mississippi Headwaters Center
- Photo stop at Paul Bunyan & Babe Statue in Bemidji, MN
- Guided tour & Shopping of Bemidji Woolen Mills
- Live presentation of "Raptors Rule"
- Lunch at Buena Vista Chalet
- Tour the Lumberjack Hall or Fame
- Take a Horse Drawn Wagon Ride to see the Continental Divide
- Live Native American Artist Demonstration
- Tour the Judy Garland Home & Museum
- Guided Sightseeing tour of Duluth, MN
- Tour the William Irvin Great Lakes Freighter
- Guided tour of Leinenkugle Brewery
- Guided Tour of Wetherby's Cranberry Farm
- Guided tour of Madison, WI
Price: $1,750.00 pp/dbl
Please contact us for complete tour details.